"Thank you for giving me my son back. We can talk on the phone, he's no longer so
negative and depressed. It's so nice to have him back. Thank you."
"I have had a lot of counselors over the years, but Rebecca is by far one of the best."
"Rebecca has really helped my wife and myself. We have met with her as a couple
and separately for individual issues. I am grateful for her and value her mentorship."
R.A., Mill Creek
"Rebecca has the ability to get to the heart of the matter and truly help."
Z.R., Redmond, WA
"I thought my marriage was over but we have been able to put it back
together, truly better than ever."
B.T., Kirkland, WA
NOTE: If you would like to leave a review, please email your review
to our email address and we will include it in our testimonials.
* An individual session runs for 50 minutes and costs $125.00.
* Couples therapy runs $ 145.00 per 50 minute session.
* Specialty sessions for Hypnotherapy or Lifespan Integration Therapy run
for 90 minutes at $190 per session.
* Sliding scale fees are available for challenging financial situations, and are
agreed upon together in our first or second session
* A Universal Insurance form is available for submitting to your insurance provider
for reimbursement of fees. You will have to check if your provider reimburses
In-office, Tele-Counseling & Online Sessions
While we do not take insurance, we can provide what is called a Universal Insurance
Billing (SuperBill) to you. You submit the signed form to your insurance for out-of-network
reimbursement of fees directly to you. While not all insurances approve a Universal Billing,
many of our clients find that they are reimbursed by their insurance companies.
* We accept cash, local checks and most major credit/debit cards.
* Payment is taken at the end of each session.
For your first session bring:
1. Short Form - Client Overview
2. Long Form - Client History
3. Client Confidentiality
Any other forms needed will be discussed in session.